Birthday treats!


Thought I'd post what presents I got for my 21st! :) really taken back with the amount and effort my fiends put in for my birthday this year and it kinda makes me emotional and even more lucky to have them! The only down side was not being able to drink alcohol as I'm on meds and because I had a few seizures at the time of my accident, so the doctors have said if I don't have another episode I can continue my normal routine next June! :) just as well, as Jas and Joe bought me gin for my birthday haha! 
Obviously my parents bought me a new iPhone which I'm immensely happy with! 
Jas and her brother joe bought me gin and some fancy chocolates from where she works in hotel chocolat, Becky bought me some gorgeous lipgloss from nars! Rosie bought me loads, a pug purse, a beanie, done Henry holland nails and some green hair dye as she knows I'm notorious for dying my hair and I haven't gone green yet haha. Jess bought me loads too, tons of goodies from lush cosmetics, some topshop nail varnishes and some liberty hello kitty plasters! Majority of my family gave me generous amounts of money and even my ex and his parents got me something! My grandmother had just been on a cruise so brought back some Marc Jacobs daisy perfume, as she knows I love it. Over all it definitely was a birthday to remember as the messages in my cards and on my fb wall were enough for me to weep for weeks! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment