Sparkles

So for my birthday I had numerous presents, jess and Rosie bought me nail stuff. Rosie bought me the hh heartbreaker nails and jess bought me the topshop nail varnishes. I applied the hh nails last week and they were gorgeous! Although I hardly wear false nails and when I do, intake them off within 4 hours. They will be back New Years I think so they aren't wasted! 
Jess bought me 3 shades of nail varnish, 2 of them were sparkly colours and the 3rd was a gothic matte colour. I tried the purpley sparkled one and I'm impressed with how quick it dries. I put on a pink resist and shine from Sally Henson first and applied the glitter varnish after. I feel this varnish combo will last longer as if worn the pink resist and shine before and it lasted a month without even chips! Also because of the glitter varnish it will be hard for it to dissapear too. Again definately reccomened!

       Topshop nail varnish - razzmatazz
 
       Henry holland - heart breaker nails

No comments:

Post a Comment